Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ready! Aim! Ride!




We had some fun Tuesday night with one of our sponsors, Angela of Deschutes Brewery, in Old Town Tempe. Quite a few too many Mirror Mirror (9% alchohol) and Abyss (11%) [pints meant that I didn't get nearly enough done Wednesday. Thankfully I finished it all today. Finished the headset installation with the retrofitted brakes and new bar end shifters. Repaired and installed the front rack. Tuned the disc brake rotors. Packed bags. Tore down the bike and boxed it for train shipment. Packed Cirque gear in the van and changed the oil. Whew! I'll miss Rae terribly and whenever we start talking about the trip we move quickly from excitement to tears. I'm sure you all know I'm the luckiest man on earth. Train to Florida tomorrow night! Yeehaw! Ready! Aim! Ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment